I have quite a few things on my list this month, but that list might have to be postponed for this, and possibly next month. My husband and I are buying a house, and the deal is set to close on the 19th of November. So - understandably - posts on my blog will be mighty scarce while I pack, move, and unpack. I hope you all will understand.
Without further ado, here are my lists:
In the works:
1. Gift for Mika
2. Gift for Jeff (my brother-in-law)
3. Finish Granny square blanket
4. Skull and crossbones crochet purse
5. More "hand tools" drawings
My to-do list:
1. Crocheted Autumn leaves magnets
2. Crochet socks
3. Frog Amigurumi
4. Bags for my cousins for Christmas (If I get the color/applique info)
Random Ideas: (I'm taking from my last 'Glimpse' post - which was taken from the last 'Glimpse' post before that. I love some of these ideas, and fully intend on making good on them!)
1. Hammer cozy
2. Small BBQ cozy (our apartment thinks that Charcoal BBQ's are the devil, so I'd like to crochet a cozy to make it more covert)
3. Random street art, to get my 'Crochet Valkyrie' blog up and running again
4. Cross-stitch Buddhism stuff - 4 Noble truths, 5 precepts, 8 fold path
5. Havamal samplers
6. More sushi sets, to sell on Etsy, or wherever I feel like it.
7. Do a felting project!
Again, if there is anything that you'd like to see here, feel free to leave a comment.