Friday, April 16, 2010

Rooster Tail Fishing Lure

Looks like my fiber art kick has run itself out! I'm starting to become more interested in fine art again...no matter how long I stay away, eventually the pencils, paints, and canvas start calling my name. I couldn't resist drawing this...it is a fishing lure that never made it out to my tackle box, and has been sitting on my bookshelf for a few months:


Rooster Tail Fishing Lure by ~audreydc1983 on deviantART

Next time, I think that I'll set the pad of paper up and just take a picture - for some reason, the scan came out with a yellow tinge, and the paper isn't like that - maybe it's just a scanner goof/glitch. I may just add it to this post as an update later on.
Subject: Worden's Rooster Tail fishing lure
Medium: Mirado Black Warrior Pencil and Strathmore Drawing paper
This drawing is copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment