Thursday, February 25, 2010

A bit of a lull, huh?

I'm writing this post to apologize for my lack of posts. It seems that I have been swamped with projects for the last couple of weeks, and none of them are completely done. When I get so many projects at once, I tend to work on the one that I fancy the most...well, at the time, anyway. This leads to 3 or 4 projects in different states of incompleteness.
Do not lose hope, however - in the next two weeks, you might start to see a flurry of posts, as projects start to inch toward completion. I am here, I am fine, and I will have some goodies for you soon! :D
To tide you over, I have created a label for my crochet bomb "tags":

Crochet Valkyrie Label by ~audreydc1983 on deviantART

You can head on over to my yarn bombing site, The Crochet Valkyrie, if you feel so inclined.

No comments:

Post a Comment