Thursday, December 17, 2009

Anthro Character - Biker Wolf

Here I go....drawing again!
I don't draw often, but when I do, I tend to put my heart and soul into what I do.


Anthro Biker Wolf by ~audreydc1983 on deviantART

This is my first Anthro character - a Biker Wolf. It is also my first attempt at drawing a motorcycle. Not spectacular, but it is really good, given that I haven't drawn a motorcycle before. I must have drawn and erased the crossed arms half a dozen times before I got it right!
I was going to put a bar in the background, but decided not to...the 'lone wolf' on an empty street, leaning against a lamppost just says it all about this character.
I don't know what to name him, but he just looks like a 'Bart' to me.
Any suggestions?

If you are interested in drawing Anthro characters, Draw Furry is a good place to start. It has instructional videos, tutorials, the works.

Happy crafting, and Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment