Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pot Scrubbie

I crocheted a Pot Scrubbie! It's made out of a small amount of worsted weight yarn and one of those plastic net bags that produce or other random things come in:


Crochet Pot Scrubbie by ~audreydc1983 on deviantART

I got the pattern from Digipicsphotography’s Weblog

It works awesome, and it is a great project to help recycle things that might otherwise go to waste; sitting in a landfill for an eternity or two. Cool project, huh? it took less than an hour to do, and if you are faster than I (It isn't hard to do, when I crochet, I tend to take my time about it), you might be able to get this done it 30 minutes or less.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy you like the pattern and found it useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one actually passed the husband test. He used it, and said "Hey! This works really good!" Satisfaction is a beautiful thing. :)

    ReplyDelete