Thursday, January 14, 2010

1969 Ford Mustang Drawing


1969 Ford Mustang by ~audreydc1983 on deviantART


My first drawing of the year! Just pencil and paper this time, folks. (Mirado Black Warrior pencils).
This was done from a photo in my husbands' classic car calendar. It is a 1969 Mustang Mach 1. I omitted the HUGE air intake from the original photo, because it broke up the natural line of the car (it made it look boxy and ugly - not what I want!).
I'm not really good at drawing cars, and I have decided this year to focus more on drawing cars, motorcycles, and machinery in general.
My first attempt at a motorcycle (and so far my ONLY attempt) is on my drawing 'Anthro Biker Wolf': http://fav.me/d2ds961
This is my first drawing of a car that actually came out looking like what it is SUPPOSED to be - so be gentle and constructive with your criticism, please :D

No comments:

Post a Comment