Monday, July 12, 2010

BBW Angel

As you may know, I don't draw a lot anymore - It seems I've headed into "Crochet-Land" and never looked back. I suddenly had an urge to draw a few days ago, found a terrific stock photo, and did this in two days:


BBW Angel by ~audreydc1983 on deviantART

Well, I could have done it in one day, if I wasn't so "artistically cluttered"! Okay...I procrastinated a little. And I couldn't find my good (NEW!) drawing pad, so I was a little upset about that. I mean...I just bought the DARN THING! And I can't find it! AHHHHHHH!!!!!

Okay, I'm back now. I'm cool... :D

Anyway, when I saw her pose in the stock photo, I had to draw her and make her an angel. I don't know why - I don't even think that I've EVER drawn an angel before. I don't even LIKE angels...but it's best not to argue with the creative mind. You'll lose. And it won't be pretty. :)
For the uninitiated or just plain clueless, BBW means "Big Beautiful Woman."

Medium is pencil on paper. (c) 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment