Monday, August 30, 2010

Another Plarn Tote

This is another pattern I got from the book: 'Kooky Crochet' by Linda Kopp

crochet,plarn,tote,bag

My tote came out quite a bit bigger than the one in the picture. I might have used a hook that is much bigger than what the author used...although, the instructions only specified "big plastic hook"...with no size listed. This made me a little frustrated, as I like projects to turn out looking like the picture that tempted me into making the project in the first place.
I also like detailed, EXACT instructions (especially when it has to do with the materials and supplies needed to complete the project). I was tempted to name this project 'Colossal Waste of Time' - because, more than likely, I'll never use this.
I guess the best thing about this bag is that it's made out of plarn...and I can chalk it up as a learning experience and drop it in a recycle bin.
I guess satisfaction isn't always guaranteed in crochet. As in life...

No comments:

Post a Comment