Friday, August 6, 2010

Random Crochet Necklace

I was feeling frustrated yesterday, and wanted to create something, instead of destroying things needlessly. So - I got out some scrap yarn and wooden beads, and made this cool necklace:

crochet jewelry necklace beads

It will probably make it's way onto my other blog, Crochet Valkyrie, because it was done on a whim...and it matches nothing I own! There haven't been a lot of posts on there as of late, because I've been quite busy with the business of owning my own home. Once things settle down and I get a larger, more peaceful, less chaotic place to crochet, you'll probably see plenty of action on that one.

Hope you enjoy my random necklace! I'll have to print out a Crochet Valkyrie tag and attach it, so whoever finds it can let me know how much they enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment